The latest edition of Retired Life, the unison South West Retired Members’ Newsletter, is available now. This edition includes a message from the South West Retired Members’ Committee, items on pension underpayment, the pandemic, Brexit and more. Scroll to the bottom for dates for your diary and who’s who on the Committee.
- Compulsory vaccinations for care staff are the wrong approach
- Levelling up won’t mean anything without decent public services
- Radical reform not empty words needed on social care
- Blog: The UK government must act on planned Palestinian evictions
- Removing the need for masks in schools “too much, too soon”, says UNISON